uShip is looking for another motivated individual to join the team! We’re currently looking to fill our open position for a full time Web Developer. You will be working directly with the both the senior developer and the executive team to build and expand the uShip website. If you’re a motivated individual who excels under pressure and thrives in the fast-paced, ever changing environment of a start-up, this is the position for you.
This position is based at uShip’s corporate headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Program and implement new functionality within the site in accordance with project deadlines and through effective interaction with the Product Development team
- Modify existing software to fix bugs on the website or to improve performance. Analyze, specify, design, test, and check quality prior to implementation
- Troubleshoot errors on the website as discovered and identify and implement the optimal solutions
- Degree in computer science or related discipline from a top school
- Experience in web application development
- Experience using SQL Server (scripting SQL, stored procedures) and Visual Studio
Our Ideal Candidate would also have:
- Experience with Subversion/Coding in a team environment
- Photoshop/Web Graphics experience
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line should read: .NET Web Developer