As uShip has expanded it’s European operations, we’ve been experiencing very rapid growth. In order to scale our global search engine, social media, and guerilla marketing efforts, we are looking for internet-savvy marketing intern that is native to Germany. This is a full time intern position.
If you’re an individual who wants to experience the unique and refreshing environment of an internet start up, this is the position for you. You will be working with the uShip Germany team allowing you to enhance all areas of user involvement, but with your primary focus being on German speaking customers and partners. Although the position is concentrated primarily on marketing, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our entire entrepreneurial practice.
This position is located in Amsterdam at uShip’s EU subsidiary in the Netherlands, and is a paid position.
Projects may vary, but possible examples are:
- Competitive site link analysis and link partner identification
- Compelling content creation or promotion
- Represent uShip in relevant customer and industry forums, blogs, and other social media outlets
- Manual link acquisition via email, phone, meet and greet, etc.
- Directory identification for new listers
The Ideal Candidate would also have:
- Knowledge of the German online and offline media landscape
- A general understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Experience adjusting HTML & CSS (not writing it from scratch)
- Understanding of additional programming languages a plus
- Ability to speak other European languages
- Current college student or recent graduate in marketing, media, or computer science
- Fulltime employment as an intern for at least 3 months
- Must be fluent in German, written and verbal
- Highly self-motivated and organized
- Internet savvy and well versed in running or using transaction based internet sites
Why you should join us:
- Fun and energetic company
- Chance to experience a true internet start-up environment
- Mentorship with senior staff
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume, cover letter, and writing samples/prior PR work to email@example.com and include information on all languages you are versed in.
The subject line should read: Marketing Intern – Germany