Recently uShip has been going through a growth spurt in the domestic and international markets. What we need is an internet-savvy Marketing Contractor to help with our summer international marketing campaign. This is a 3 month long contract position with the potential to be extended.
This is the perfect opportunity for any individuals who want to experience the unique atmosphere of an internet start up. You will be working with uShip management directly, with your main focus being on marketing. You will have the unique opportunity to help strengthen all aspects of uShips entrepreneurial process.
This position is based at uShip’s corporate headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Research marketing standards and regulations in various international markets
- Based on research, advise Marketing Team of areas of opportunity and potential pitfalls in international markets
- Build and organize prospect lists for email marketing campaigns
- Assist in preparation and deployment of email marketing campaigns
- Assist the Marketing Team as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Good with all things Internet, especially with web searching and research
- Ability to solve problems independently with limited supervision
- Comfortable with cold calling (though this will not be your main job function)
- Ability to speak, read or write German, French, Italian or Spanish a plus
- Experience with HTML, CSS and/or email marketing a bonus
- Working toward or completed degree from accredited four-year college
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Capable writer with superb attention to detail
if you are interested in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The subject line should read: Marketing Contractor