uShip is currently going through a lot of expansion as we rapidly scale our operations. In order to achieve our goal of expanding our global search engine marketing reach, we are looking for internet-savvy marketing professionals to join us for a 9 month contract that has the potential to lead to a full-time employment.
This is an exciting opportunity for any individual who is seeking to gain experience in the dynamic atmosphere of an internet start-up. You will be working directly with uShip management with a primary focus in marketing. However, you will have the unique opportunity of contributing to all aspects of the entrepreneurial process.
This position is based at uShip’s corporate headquarters in Austin, TX. This is an in-house position, and will not be outsourced to international SEO firms.
Responsible for participating in link building strategy, management, deployment and maintenance for a dozen categories across multiple countries. This will require:
- Competitive site link analysis and link partner identification
- Compelling content creation or promotion
- Manual link acquisition via email, phone, meet and greet etc.
- Directory identification and submission
- Link profile documentation – including acquisition, churn, and rankings impact
- Widget conceptualization and promotion
- Article creation and deployment
- Do-follow blog commenting
- Anchor Text Optimization (if allowed)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent link building skills and proof of success
- Familiar with HTML & CSS
- Understanding of additional programming languages a plus
- Ability to speak German, French, Italian, or Spanish a plus
Minimum Requirements include:
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experienced writer with an attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line should read: Marketing & Link Building Contractor